Attention

Please,if you don't mind,use FIREFOX for the best view for this blog. :) it's much faster then.. :), This page is best viewed in 1024x780 pixel. If you wanna Download FX, you can Download it here...
Firefox 3

Sep 7, 2008

About Me

Mine in the anime version. LOL

Hajimimashite..!!! ^^
For you, who haven't known me, lemme introduce my self. :)
My name is Sandy, but my friend usually call me Sandy-kun.. ^^ I am anime, manga, and J-Music -or Japan in general- fan so much. So that, I hereby take my service to make a blog about it..

General Biodata

Name : Sandy Aditya Pradana
Born : June 19th
Age : 16
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Status : Triple?? Lol
Occupation : Medical Student
Mail : sandy_aksel@yahoo.com
Religion : Islam


I am Indonesian, and absolutely live in Indonesia. Well, internet connection here is so badddd… Damn, the higest I can found is just 6Mbps! I hope the internet connection be better as neighbor country Singapore or Malay. XD In Indonesia Itself, the anime development wasn’t spread well. Just Stuck in a big city, like Bandung or Jakarta. Me myself live in Jogjakarta which I find, so lack of anime, manga, or Japan fans,,, Damn.. My anime desire is locked,.. ^^;


I am so new in blogersphere and English is not my first language, So sorry if you find any ungrammatical language here.. ^^;. But as far as I got blogging, I got addicted coz blogging make my heart warm and I can share things to others. That means one kindness.. ^^ O yeah, I like designing so much so that, I’ll design my blog as cool as I feel.. Even it must cost to my blog loading page.. ^^


I’m still playing Yugi-Oh Card Game since I found that this card game is having no end and make our creativity developed. So, for you who wanna duel me, I’m always be here… ^^;


Anyway, if you wanna contact me, feel free to add me at my YM at sandy_aksel [at] yahoo [dot]com. :)
If You wanna send me a message, please go to my contact page.. :)

Thank you for reading a little description of me.. And nice to meet you.. ^^


“The way lesser man is like Grass, and the way of gentleman is like the wind. Grass in the wind will certainly bow to it”

4 comments:

  1. Weekkkzz.. Hal yang tabu bila memperlihatkan foto asli di sini.. ^^

    Ntar pengunjungnya kebanyakan... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. dijogja skrg???
    really??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai,. I think this blog is nice! And I'm actually one of Lelousc's Fan,.. XD hhe,..

    ReplyDelete

Sponsored Site