Attention

Please,if you don't mind,use FIREFOX for the best view for this blog. :) it's much faster then.. :), This page is best viewed in 1024x780 pixel. If you wanna Download FX, you can Download it here...
Firefox 3

Oct 19, 2008

Craze Mee~~ Gomeeennn~~ ^^;



For All of my readers, or visitor who visit this small blog regularly.. First of all, Thanks for coming to this site.. (And it will be a pleasure if you can drop me a comment.. lol ^^; ) So sory for the lack of blog updating last week. It's all of my college fault. ^^; They gave me soo many assignment to do and i rarely had a time for post a single article to this blog. I also got so many examination (or we call them Response...) this week, it counted 2 or 3 exam i got in this week..If i'm not mistaken.. - -"



And i'll also apologize with rare blog updating in this week since I'am going to have more exam in this entire week, a presentation this monday, loads of preparation for the next coming submission of work, and a mid term block next week... Ahh.. So many college stuff ahead me.. And i have to study like craze nowww.....
But its for my own future Anyway.. Lol...


Gomen nee~...
And wish me luck!!

Best Regrads,

Sandy-kun

1 comment:

Sponsored Site